This 360gsm PVC mesh banner overcomes the issue that some banners have with wind resistance, and is suitable for printers using Solvent, Latex & UV curable inks. Up to 1 year durability.
To access pricing and purchase products, login to your account or register with us today.
This 360gsm PVC mesh banner overcomes the issue that some banners have with wind resistance, and is suitable for printers using Solvent, Latex & UV curable inks. The mesh structure allows wind to pass through while retaining 75% of the printable surface to give highly visual prints. It is still supplied with an 'ink stop' release liner to catch the ink during the printing process. It is supplied reverse wound. It can also be used for banners, and for scaffolding curtains, and is fire retardant. Offers up to 1 year durability.
- Supplied with an ‘Ink Stop’ release liner to stop ink spill on printers.
- 25% Perforated area to overcome wind resistance.
- Printable using Solvent, Latex and UV curable digital inks.
- Fire retardant in accordance with DIN 75200 100mm/min.
- 360gsm Mesh PVC
- Fire Retardant to DIN 75200 <100mm / min
- Durability 1 Year (Unprinted)
- Roll Widths: 1370mm / 1600mm
- Finishes: White
- Metamark MD-FLBBlockout Double Sided PVC BannerIn stock
- BFX EDGE-It® Banner Tape – Single Sided WeaveSynthetic weave type reinforcement tape.In stock
- BFS SmoothEdge Banner Tape – Single Sided WhitePremium banner finishing reinforcement tapeIn stock
- OLFA® L5 X-Design 18mm Wheel Lock Snap-Off CutterAnti-slip grip and fibreglass reinforced bodyIn stock