MetaGuard 300 is a 70 micron high quality overlaminate suitable for medium term applications, and is available in three finishes. It features a solvent-based Apex adhesive, suitable for lamination of interior or exterior applications, including point of sale, signing, exhibition and displays, vehicle graphics and applications onto most flat of gently curved surfaces.
To access pricing and purchase products, login to your account or register with us today.
MetaGuard 300 is the matched laminate for Metamark MD3 digital print media, and delivers mutual conformability and weathering so actively preventing tunnelling or delamination. It is available in Gloss, Matt or Sandtex, to provide the installer choice of finish.
MetaGuard 302 Matt - now has greater improved clarity, maximising the definition and colour vibrancy of your prints. The anti-reflection finish is ideal for indoor applications with overhead lighting.
MG-305 Gloss, MG-302 Matt and MG-306 Sandtex provide superior abrasion resistance and contain UV stabilisers for both interior and exterior applications.
- 70 Micron Matt or Gloss Calendered PVC
- Permanent Clear Solvent-based Adhesive
- 140gsm Kraft Liner
- Abrasion Resistance: High
- UV Protection: Medium
- Chemical Protection: Low
- Fire Rating - Class B
- Suitable for Cold Lamination
- Roll Widths: 500mm / 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm / 1600mm
- MG-306 Sandtex only available in 1370mm & 1520mm widths
- Roll width 1050mm available for Export only
- Finishes: MG-302 Matt / MG-305 Gloss / MG-306 Sandtex*
*MG-306 Sandtex has a 100 micron film
- Metamark MD3Intermediate Grade Calendered Digital VinylIn stock
- Metamark MD3AIntermediate Grade 5 Year Digital Vinyl with 'MetaScape' SystemIn stock
- Metamark MD3-BIntermediate Grade Digital Blockout VinylIn stock
- Metamark MD3A-BIntermediate Grade Digital Blockout Vinyl with 'MetaScape' SystemIn stock