AURA® 139 Fluorescent Vinyl
Aura Optical Systems' AURA® 139 Fluorescent Vinyl is a premium calendared PVC film intended to provide enhanced visibility to signs, graphics or vehicle markings, especially during low light hours of dusk or dawn. Available in a Fluorescent Red or Fluorescent Yellow finish.
To access pricing and purchase products, login to your account or register with us today.
Aura Optical Systems' AURA® 139 Fluorescent Vinyl is a premium calendared PVC film intended to provide enhanced visibility to signs, graphics or vehicle markings, especially during low light hours of dusk or dawn. It is specifically formulated to provide enhanced colour durability compared with competitive fluorescent products for longer outdoor use.
AURA® 139 meets the requirements for European regulations for vehicle and traffic markings, including UK Chapter 8. It is available in either a fluorescent Red or fluorescent Yellow finish.
This product uses a High Tack Permanent Solvent-based Acrylic adhesive. For more information about the adhesive technology used please click here.
- Fluorescent Calendered PVC - Premium Vinyl
- High Tack Permanent Adhesive
- MFE-139-13 (Yellow) is 160 micron
- MFE-139-15 (Red) is 96 micron
- Durability - 3 years
- ECE-070 Chapter 8 Compliant (Yellow)
- Roll Widths - 610mm, 1220mm
- Metamark MM-RF3Commercial Grade ReflectiveIn stock
- Metamark MD-RF7Engineering Grade ReflectiveIn stock
- Metamark Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA)Effectively cleans away grease, oils and adhesive residue.In stock
- Microfibre Cleaning ClothsHigh quality microfibre soft knit cloths, perfect for surface preparation of vinyl graphicsIn stock